Camrose Women's Shelter Society is a charitable agency which provides tax deductible receipts for donations.
Donate online via:
www.CanadaHelps.org or www.ATBcares.com
We gratefully accept goods-in-kind and welcome volunteers who are interested in giving of their time and talents. Our funding comes from the Alberta Government, community donations and fundraising.
For more information about becoming a volunteer contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 780-679-4977 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for volunteers to fill the following positions:
• School program
• Moving helpers (as needed)
• Handyman, Odd jobs
• Website design
• Women's Slippers - all sizes
• Twin and double size comforters
• Hair dryers, combs and brushes
• Pajamas: all sizes- women/teens/girls/boys (esp. teens)
• New underwear: all sizes- women/teens/girls/boys
• Baby boy clothing
• Bathing suits - girls, boys, women: all sizes
• Twin size sheet sets
• Twin and double size blankets
• Toiletries: full size- deodorant/shampoo/conditioner
• Sanitary napkins/tampons
• Baby wipes
• Bumbos (child floor seat)
• Alarm clocks
• Gift cards: i.e., Co-op, Safeway, Superstore, hair salons,
Walmart, Payless Shoes, Ardene's, Telus, etc.
Thank you for your support!