There are many ways that your support can make a difference.
Your donation can help.
Our funding comes from the Government grants, community grants, service clubs, business and individual donations and fundraising.
Please review the list below for specific donations accepted at this time. If you have any questions, please contact Administration at: 780-679-4975 ext. 8
We accept donations online via the links below:
Donation Wish List
Toiletries (Full size)
- Liquid hand soap – no bar soap please
- Hand/body lotions, body wash with no perfume or natural scents, such as: lavender, vanilla, orange, cucumber
- Hair brushes, combs, hair ties, hair dryers
- Pampering items: face masks and oils, eye masks, loofas, drying hair wraps, socks with foot scrubs/lotions
Pajamas, Slippers, Socks, Underwear – All sizes
- Women – especially XL and XXL
Babies/Toddlers – newborn to age 2
Girls/Boys – age 3 to 12
Girls/Boys – age 13 to 17
Sport bras – especially size L
- Toiletry kits for teen boys
- Head phones; ear buds
Charging cords (iPhone and other)
Wall adapters, power banks, flash drives
Tots – Kids
- Diapers – sizes 5 and 6
- Towel sets (face cloth, hand towel, bath towel)
- Twin & double sheet sets
- Pillows (new)
- Colouring books with pencil crayons (kids/adults)
Walmart, Superstore, Save-On-Foods, Safeway, Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Dollar Store, Starbucks, Staples, Tim Hortons, FIKA, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Winners, Warehouse One, Mark’s, Sport Chek, Ardene, iTunes, Netflix (purchased through Amazon), Amazon/Amazon Prime, Fuel stations, hair salons
WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Bath bombs, bath salts, bar soap, nail polish
- Travel size shampoo and conditioner or hair dye
- Stuffed animals/toys
- Clothing (some exceptions)
Thank you for your support!
The goal of our volunteer program is to provide volunteer services, to help meet the needs of the women and children residing in the shelter. As a non-profit society we depend on volunteers to help our shelter run smoothly and so that we can provide a safe, caring environment. Volunteers participate in a range of activities including:
• School program
• Group programming
• Kitchen: baking, cooking, grocery shopping
• Handyman, maintenance
• Yard care, gardening
• Donation room sorting
• Moving helpers (as needed)
We offer flexible hours, training, support, and the development of valuable skills.
For more information about becoming a volunteer contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 780-679-4975 ext 4 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.