There are many ways that your support can make a difference.
Your donation can help.
Our funding comes from the Government grants, community grants, service clubs, business and individual donations and fundraising.
Please review the list below for specific donations accepted at this time. If you have any questions, please contact Administration at: 780-679-4975 ext. 8
We accept donations online via the links below:
Wish List Items Needed
Toiletries (Full size)
- Shampoo & conditioner
- Body wash
- Hand soap – no bar soap please
- Hand / body lotion
- Hair brushes, combs
- Hair dryers
Pajamas, Slippers, Socks, Underwear – All sizes
- Babies & Toddlers – newborn to 2 years
- Children – girls & boys, 3 – 12
- Teens – girls & boys, 13 – 17
- New Sport Bras – especially size L
- Babies – Toddlers
- Diapers – sizes 5 & 6 only
- Head phones, Ear buds
Tots – Kids
- Magnetiles – (Magnetic building blocks)
- Colouring books – Teens & Moms
- Crayons – variety
- Towel Sets, Face Cloths
**Gift cards – examples include, but are not limited to: Co-op, Safeway, Superstore, Dollarama, Thrift Store, Staples, Bootlegger, Walmart, Winners, Ardene’s, Phone Cards, Hair Salons, Tim Horton’s, Wendy’s, Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, Subway, etc.
A notice will be posted on this site and our Facebook page when we are able to accept additional donations, including:
- Bedding (Single/Twin Sheet Sets)
- Pillows (new only)
*ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
- Travel-size shampoo, conditioner
- Nail polish
- Hair dye
- Bar Soap
- Bath bombs, bath salts
- Clothing (except as listed above)
- Stuffies (stuffed animals)
Thank you for your support!
The goal of our volunteer program is to provide volunteer services, to help meet the needs of the women and children residing in the shelter. As a non-profit society we depend on volunteers to help our shelter run smoothly and so that we can provide a safe, caring environment. Volunteers participate in a range of activities including:
• School program
• Group programming
• Kitchen: baking, cooking, grocery shopping
• Handyman, maintenance
• Yard care, gardening
• Donation room sorting
• Moving helpers (as needed)
We offer flexible hours, training, support, and the development of valuable skills.
For more information about becoming a volunteer contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 780-679-4975 ext 4 or via email at email@example.com.